There has been a cute little trend going on via Instagram called #FridayIntroductions and I figured I ought to reintroduce myself on here for any new followers. So for starters, here’s 10 random facts about me, in no particular order!
- I’m getting married in a little over 2 months! He knows I’m crazy and still chose me, yay!
- I hate hate hate the texture of newspapers. Please don’t make me touch one!
- Matilda is my all-time favorite movie. No surprise since I am a teacher, huh?
- I got 2 speeding tickets in 1 hour once. I have a lead foot. I get it honestly from my dad.
- I was a bible-quizzer growing up. It was part of my nerdy days, but I love The Lord, so no shame!
- I’m an extrovert & love being surrounded by others, however, I really enjoy traveling alone. There’s something thrilling about discovering a new place totally on your own.
- I can eat an entire box of cereal in one sitting. What, you cant?
- Eric has opened my eyes to a whole new world that I love…COMEDY! Jim Gaffigan is the most hilarious person.
- I severely suffer from TMJ and may have a surgery that requires my jaw to be wired shut for an extended period of time. I don’t even know what I would do if I weren’t able to talk. Seriously.
- I’m not a food snob at all. Take me to McDonalds where I can pronounce everything on the menu, please!
The truth is, I’m no blog expert or really sure what I want to come of Talk Pray Shop yet. What I do know is that there are a lot, I mean 9342674832709170, other blogs begging for your attention. Of course I’ll put my blog out there for the world to see, but I’m not going to seek out people to follow.
I view this space as my place to share lessons I’m learning in my twenty-something years of life, promote fashion ideas and small shops, and be my creative outlet. My hope is that through this Talk Pray Shop, I am able to improve my writing, inspire others, and point people to Christ.
I am so excited you’ve chosen to read and follow along with my journey. Welcome aboard my crazy, beautiful, messy life!
PS. The WINNERS of my Hello Totes Giveaway are: Heather Buckley, ifosterlove, and GlamKaren. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim your tote!